Equity Release Calculator
We’ve put together a calculator to help you determine:
- The maximum amount you could borrow
- The projected future loan balance
- The projected future house value
- The projected future equity remaining in your home. Find out more about Equity Release here »
- The impact of making optional repayments on the loan balance
You can run and re-run the calculator as many times as you’d like to see the different outcomes.
To qualify for a Lifetime Loan you (or the younger borrower if there are two) must be at least 60 years of age. The property must be of standard construction, located in the Republic of Ireland and be worth at least €250,000 if in Dublin or €175,000 if elsewhere.