STEP 1: Contact Us for an Information Pack
If you would like to take the first step, without obligation or commitment, please fill in the New Loan Enquiry Form to register your interest with us:
New Loan Enquiry
The form is the best way to register but, if you prefer, you could instead call our registration line on: (01) 5822 580.
Either way, the next step after that would be a call back from our New Customers team for a quick initial chat before sending you an Information Pack.
STEP 2: The Spry Consultation Process
If you want to take things further, one of our experienced Spry Customer Consultants will work with you to build a clear picture of your personal and financial needs and whether or not a Lifetime Loan is suitable to meet them.
Your Consultant will guide you through the process:
- A meeting to explain everything to you and answer as many questions as you have.
- A ‘Fact Find’ exercise to establish your particular circumstances and financial needs and objectives.
- An assessment, after the meeting, of whether or not a Lifetime Loan is suitable to meet your needs and circumstances.
- Preparation and submission of your Application Form
STEP 3: Application checks and Credit Decision
Your application will be assessed, together with an independent property valuation and a Consumer Credit Register check. A decision will then be made on whether or not to make a loan offer to you.
STEP 4: Loan Offer & Legal Process
An indicative non-binding Loan Offer will be provided to you. If wish to proceed a Legal Pack (including the binding Loan Offer) will be sent to your solicitor. The legal process between you and your solicitor, which is the same as the process used in Ireland for standard mortgages, will include:
- Independent Legal Advice on the loan documents
- Signing of the loan documents
- Returning the signed loan documents to Seniors Money
STEP 5: Loan Commences
The loan funds will be released to your solicitor who will then issue the money to you, and you will now be a customer of Seniors Money.